This review will help you to compare Timo Boll ALC vs Innerforce ALC – two of the most common and popular blades for your ping-pong game.
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC vs Innerforce ALC Which One To Choose?
To determine which one is better between Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC and Timo Boll ALC, we will provide you with some key factors for your consideration.
|Timo Boll ALC||Innerforce Layer ALC|
|Construction||two plies of Koto, two plies of Arylate Carbon, two plies of Limba, Kiri center ply||two more layers of Limba; two inner layers of Arylate Carbon; a center layer of Ayous; two outer layers of Limba|
|Playing style||Aggressive (attacking)||All-rounder (Counter-Attacking)|
|More Info||See More Details||See More Details|
To be more detailed, Timo Boll ALC is suitable for beginners since it has a more solid feeling for blocking and hitting, while Innerforce should be a handy item for intermediate players who like the attack-type orientation.
Besides, Innerforce ALC brings about a more “woody” feel.
Innerforce ALC might not be as hard as Timo Boll ALC, a little slower when played in the short games.
However, it is slightly faster when you use it away from the table since it is somehow more flexible than Timo Boll ALC.
Since Timo Ball is not as thick as Butterfly Innerforce ALC, it might be faster than the latter in some cases.
However, to be honest, being thicker will make it easier to control the ball’s path.
To sum up the Timo Boll and Innerforce Layer ALC review and comparison, we highly recommend Innerforce ALC for professionals and Timo Boll ALC for beginners.
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
- The Butterfly Timo Boll ALC blade is a perfect marriage of speed,...
- Arylate-Carbon plies are softer than traditional carbon, allowing for...
- Designed for versatile spin play, players can flick and loop with...
- Great stroke for the offense
- Easy to control
- Bring plosive energy
- Sometimes bat does not come with rubbers
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly Innerforce ALC
- ALC carbon fiber technology represents a leap in blade construction.
- This wood combination layout creates a well-balanced travel path and...
- The ALC carbon fibers are placed closer to each other with creates...
- Simple to handle high-performance racket
- Extremely easy to rotate and control
- Uneven quality products at different purchase times
Overall, it seems not easy to choose the winner of the battle between Timo Boll ALC vs Innerforce ALC, as each item will suit different playing levels.
As mentioned above, if you are new to this sport, you had better pick an Innerforce ALC!
Yet when you already master solid and superior skills, let’s switch to the Timo Boll ALC.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 12:00 UTC-8 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API - Details