Every table tennis player should know that having a good blade will assist them in scoring better during the game.
In today’s article, we will help you to choose a suitable ping pong racket by comparing Timo Boll ZLC vs ZLF, two of the top-selling products in the current market! Let’s kick right in!
Timo Boll ZLC Vs ZLF Blades Comparison
Below, we will compare these two blades in three categories: Design comparison, backhand practice, and forehand practice.
And these dissimilarities will explain why Timo Boll ZLC is a good option for intermediate and advanced players, while its peer model – ZLF, is better for beginners.
Many ping pong players have admitted that ZLF gives better control and looping than the ZLC blade during backhand practice, as it is easier for them to handle the ball.
On the contrary, ZLC creates smashing power finely.
In terms of forehand practice, these two blades expose different features.
The Timo Boll ZLC blade brings a stiffer feeling while looping and smashing.
On the other hand, ZLF brings users a stiffer experience than ZLC does.
When it comes to Timo Boll ZLF review, this blade requires a proper dwell time to make a complete stroke of looping.
Meanwhile, ZLC blades need less time to generate a full pin.
Depending on what you want to achieve while practicing forehand, you can choose either ZLC or ZLF blade.
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC
- The Timo Boll ZLC offers traditional carbon feel and power while...
- The best quality of the ZL fiber is it's ability to increase "dwell...
- Because the ZL carbon absorbs contact over the face of the blade,...
Table tennis ZLC possesses positive and negative traits.
Details as below:
- Perform well on creating loops and smashes
- Made of quality materials of ZL fiber and carbon fiber
- Has good balance
- Unsuitable for beginners
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly Timo Boll ZLF
- The Timo Boll ZLF uses ZL Fibers, which are softer, lighter, and more...
- This results in the light blade with great dwell time, producing...
- Given these properties, players can swing freely knowing the big sweet...
There are advantages and disadvantages to the Timo Boll ZLF blade.
Details as below:
- Lightweight and thin
- Suitable for looping style
- Appropriate for beginners
- Unsuitable for making strokes
The Bottom Line!
As mentioned above, either ZLF or ZLC is good equipment for ping pong players.
However, after comparing Timo boll ZLC vs ZLF, we would recommend ZLF for ping pong players who have looping styles as their playing strength and ZLC for those who want to master smashing power.