Are you curious about the winner of the table tennis blade between Timo Boll ZLC vs Viscaria?
If yes, do not hesitate to read our comparison.
Difference Between Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC Vs Viscaria
According to the design comparison, we notice that the ZLC product is on another level compared to its rival.
The noticeable dissimilarity here lies in the carbon fiber.
Now, let’s dig into the Timo Boll ZLC review first.
Some players whose playing style is counter-attacking, or aggressive will fall in love with the ZLC.
This blade is made of ZL carbon, which helps to hold the ball on the racket longer than traditional carbon fiber.
It increases dwell time for attacking better as a result.
The ZLC product also gives you a lot of control while blocking a huge topspin, smashing, or defending away from the table.
Do not worry if you want to attack with high speed without losing your control.
For this reason, Timo Boll ZLC is perfect for experienced players instead of beginners.
Meanwhile, Butterfly Viscaria is not less impressive than you imagine.
This frame provides you with high flexibility and shock absorption thanks to the arylate carbon fiber.
Besides, counter-looping right off the bounce seems to be a breeze to Viscaria.
Rest assured that its combination of power, control, and unique feel will not let you down.
Thanks to its versatility, this blade suits those guys having an all-rounder playing style.
And it is worth every penny, no matter whether you are an amateur or a mid and advanced player.
- Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Vs ZLC – Spec & Feature Comparison – Which One’s Better?
- Stiga Carbonado 45 Vs 90 Vs Viscaria: Which Products Are Most Suited For You?
- Viscaria VS Long 5 – Which Ping Pong Blade Should You Choose?
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC
- The Timo Boll ZLC offers traditional carbon feel and power while...
- The best quality of the ZL fiber is it's ability to increase "dwell...
- Because the ZL carbon absorbs contact over the face of the blade,...
- Provides much control
- Increases dwell time for aggressively attacking
- Relatively expensive
Quick Review Of Butterfly Viscaria
- High Quality Arylate Carbon Blade
- The Viscaria Blade has a pronounced sweet spot which results in more...
- This blade is used by top players like World Champion Zhang Jike
- Amazing for counter looping
- Quite flexible
- Provides shock absorption
- A bit heavy during long hours of playing